Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fall of 2010

So much delaying leads to even more confusion later, ie: I don't even know where to start.

We moved into my parents house in Mountain Home, ID at the end of September and have been there since. While trying to find things to do there we've discovered:

that dropping rocks at the hot springs is super fun!
I love muddy buddies no matter where I amBrandon can have fun looking for gold (we even found some!), flowers are acutally pretty easy to arrange and I really like being a part of people's weddings, especially when there are so many friends around
I love Maggie so MUCH! (at the temple after Megan's wedding)
Cupboard doors are super fun to bang against the fridge and pots and pans are seriously the best drums ever. So loud!I turned 24! I can't believe it. I remember thinking how cool it would be to get to high school. Look at me now! Graduated college (it's finally official) married with a baby! I am so lucky!
Maggie would really love to spend all day on her head.
Corn mazes and haystacks 3 stories high can be super fun even if it's freezing
It's so neat to be able to pull yourself up table legs and then taste them just for fun.
Carter's makes the best baby costumes (they acutally fit - and it's warm!)Baby carrots in a small bag, labeled SCARROTS with glow-in-the-dark tattoo carrots in costume is possibly the best advertising ploy ever! My little brother and sister wanted to take lunch to school just so they could show everyone their scarrots.Not surprisingly, Maggie really likes sledding. She's going to love roller coasters.And though it may be super difficult, we can get the whole family together at the same time to take a picture. YAY! I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment