Thursday, August 2, 2012

More catching up

January – My family was able to come out to visit! Kendra got home from her mission, and Alecia had put in her papers.  She was able to get her endowment done at the Oakland Temple.  It was so neat to be in the temple with my family!!! jDSC_0518~

We went to Muir Beach looking for the perfect senior picture spot and some tide pools. jDSC_0172

We were too late for the starfish, but we got great pictures of Danielle.ann 1

This is one of Maggie’s favorite books. It’s called Special Something and it’s filled with all sorts of textures and encourages searching for something lost.  It’s really great, and of course, she knows all the words. :)jDSC_0540-2

The week after my family left was filled with packing.  jDSC_0546-2We moved just 2 miles down the road to a fabulous duplex.  And thank you SO much to all those who helped with the move.  We were done in like 2 hours!  We live right next to some of our best friends and on the same street as about 10 other families in our ward.  It’s cheap and has a yard, and our own appliances. I love it here!

February - Filled with One of my favorite parts of our new place - I get to paint! I love painting and decorating. It really helps me feel like its my home.

Here’s my collage in the living room and an art piece hanging in the dining room, made from toilet paper rolls:fDSC_0075-2afDsc_0076-1

Yes! My kitchen has a bright teal wall! I love it so much! I still need to finish the rest of the kitchen, but when you first look in it looks good, so I haven’t bothered with it. And Maggie is helping with the dishes again. I love her!fDSC_0627-2

We had a delicious steak dinner for Valentine’s DayfDSC_0663-2

And Maggie started school!! It’s like pre-preschool. Here’s more about that:

http://maggiesview.blogspot.com/2012/03/first-day-of-school.htmlfdos8

No comments:

Post a Comment